While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Family Night on the Farm
Last night we took advantage of the Spring-like weather and headed to Thanksgiving Point Farm Country. It was so nice to be outside in the beautiful weather. We hope that there is a lot more enjoyable weather to come!
That little calf is just his size. I love you big guy! Allie-- it's time to hit your dad up for getting you your very OWN horse....I think he will go for it!
I love how the kids can ride their own horse at thanksgiving point. That place is just so much fun!! I hope spring will come back. I was liking the warm weather.
4 comments:
How fun!! I love thanksgiving point. It is the perfect place to let the kids experiance some farms animals-
It's finally Spring! Just wondering if Landon likes the horses as much as Allie?! Looks like it was fun.
That little calf is just his size. I love you big guy! Allie-- it's time to hit your dad up for getting you your very OWN horse....I think he will go for it!
I love how the kids can ride their own horse at thanksgiving point. That place is just so much fun!! I hope spring will come back. I was liking the warm weather.
Post a Comment