Idaho Falls

Swimming with cousins in the pool at the condo




Landon was fascinated by all of the rocks.
He spent the week collecting them everywhere we went.
When we hiked to one waterfall he rounded the corner and taking in the impressive view yelled "WOW....a rock".

There was a lot of family time








We saw a lot of animals!









Some of us got a little silly
.



5 comments:
I love the picture of you rubbing Landon's back--what a fun picture to have! You are such a good mom! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Wow, we need to get a crash course on vacationing from you guys. It looks like a blast!
Lots of smiles!!! Nothing better than a great vacation...glad you had so much fun.
Hey—I kinda of had a freak out and made my blog “private” really quick…send me your email that you log into blogger with and I will add you to the list of viewers so I can still see your comments! My email address is micayladinkel@yahoo.com. Thanks and can’t wait to hear from you!
That looks like a lot of fun. The pictures are really great!!
Post a Comment