While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Monday, July 20, 2009
My New Toy
So...Eric has developed quite an addiction to photography and buying big, bulky camera equipment. He has this ridiculously large backpack in which to carry his numerous ridiculously large (and expensive) lenses and miscellaneous equipment. While I greatly appreciate the amazing pictures he is able to take, I can't stand the thought of lugging the backpack everywhere I go just so that I can document my life. I have been {not so subtly} dropping hints for some time now that what I really wanted and needed was a pocket sized camera that takes decent pictures. When my request continued to fall on deaf ears, I took matters into my own hands and picked up just what I wanted. Let the blogging/picture sharing begin....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
good for you. Can't wait to see the new pics!! We were just over at Nic and Dave's yesterday and I was thinking about you guys. We are thinking of renting a place in Orem again. We are currently in Cottonwood Heights at my Grandparent's house. We are trying to rent out our house in Tucson!! Hope to see ya soon!
Can't wait for the pictures!
You know I blame Paul or maybe it's your dad! Second thought for sure Paul! Poor Eric just got sucked in!
Post a Comment