While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Happy Anniversary Stacie and Eric!!! I love you guys...has it really been 10 years?!
Awww.... how sweet. Eric, I sure am glad you came along. And you really couldn't have done anything better for this world than getting Allie and Landon here. Love you guys!!
Congrats! I am right behind you! I was looking for pics of your Texas trip :-(
Texas pictures coming soon...we had a great trip. It will be fun to post about it.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Stacie and Eric!!! I love you guys...has it really been 10 years?!
Awww.... how sweet. Eric, I sure am glad you came along. And you really couldn't have done anything better for this world than getting Allie and Landon here. Love you guys!!
Congrats! I am right behind you! I was looking for pics of your Texas trip :-(
Texas pictures coming soon...we had a great trip. It will be fun to post about it.
Post a Comment