While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Monday, December 10, 2007
B-U-S-T-E-D
I think I am going to start calling this kid Houdini. So much for an impenetrable barrier. At least he hasn't toppled the tree. Of course, there are still 14 days 'til Christmas.
The only consideration of furniture placement in our house right now is whether or not it will keep Landon safe. We are big believers in function over form right now. I have no clue how he got in there. I seriously can't turn my back for a minute...
3 comments:
I was wondering about the placement of the sofa in the last pictures..did he climb over the arm? Is he always sneaky?
The only consideration of furniture placement in our house right now is whether or not it will keep Landon safe. We are big believers in function over form right now. I have no clue how he got in there. I seriously can't turn my back for a minute...
How do they manage to look so darn cute when they do something SO sneaky?
Post a Comment