Monday, September 22, 2008

Mess Makers

Yesterday we had an early Birthday celebration for my Mom & Uncle Phil. The kids were really excited to share their birthday cupcakes....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Once Kambree saw all of the attention Landon was getting, she decided to join in on the fun. What a mess! More pictures of messy kids here.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Whose idea was it to use blue frosting? Ha ha. They make such cute smurfs!

ang said...

cutie patooties!

grandma b said...

What cute kids! Landon was quick with that frosting...and happy!

Dustan and Micayla said...

That is some BLUE frosting!! holy cow!! How fun!! He is getting so BIG!

LotsofBoysLotsofJoys said...

Cute pictures!! Hey, isn't leaving a comment one step closer to creating a blogspot?

Stacie said...

Yes! Welcome! I can't believe your "here"...

Jennilee said...

Our kids are so crazy. I didn't think that Kambree liked to be the center of attention, but after that I guess she likes the attention more then she lets on. Landon is so cute.

Poppy said...

Great party. The kids sure had lots of fun. Boy was that frosting a mess. I had a cupcake the next day and it got all over my hands also. What a mess. Hope all had lots of fun.