Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's Been a While

What can I say? We've been busy. First of all, I would like to start by thanking those who have helped my family for the last couple of weeks while I have been recovering from pneumonia. Who gets pneumonia in 90 degree weather anyways?!?

Moving on to more exciting things...Allie has her new glasses thanks to very generous grandparents. Thanks Mom & Dad! She has loved being able to see in class. The best part of all is that she has been very responsible with them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Landon has become quite a thief in the last little while. While I was sick he would sneak into my bedroom and take things and I was too sick to chase him. Eventually Allie or Eric would intercept him and return the stolen goods to me. Now he thinks it's a fun game. One of his favorite things to steal is shoes which he will either wear or hide in his drawer under the stove. When he gets more creative with where he hides things we could be in real trouble!

Photobucket
When did he get so blond?

Landon has also invented a new game for himself. He likes to take his sippy cups and roll them all over the dining room floor. He will roll and chase a cup for a good 30 minutes. It's pretty funny to watch him in action.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Labor Day we went to Thanksgiving Point to the Museum of Ancient Life. It was a lot of fun and because we got there as they were opening, it wasn't too crowded. We had a 5-year-old neighbor friend with us while his lucky parents were vacationing in Hawaii. We tried to get a picture with all 3 kids looking at us and failed miserably...

Photobucket

Photobucket

The water table and sand box are always favorites with the kids!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It's good to have you back! I hope that you're finally getting to feel better, because you sure don't deserve to be sick so often!

I love Allie's new glasses and Landon's new shoes. Here's hoping that he DOESN'T come up with more creative hiding places!

grandma b said...

Looking good Allie, in your new glasses! Are those pigtails? Did she really let someone brush her hair into pigtails?!!!
And Landon...
Just a kids cup and a floor. Why spend money on expensive toys! He is sooo cute.

Glad to see your post today. We all need to get busy and post more. Glad you're feeling better Stac.

Katrina said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. On our way home, i got totally sick, was running a temp of 104 and had the sorest throat. I went in and had to be put on antibiotics!! No fun. I am glad you are on the mend!! It was great to see your family. Your kids are just beautiful!!