Since he is terrible about performing on cue for an audience, I decided that I would try and catch Landon on video saying a few of the words he knows. The only one I could get him to say was "car". He also says: Mama, go, dogs, eye, hair, ear, uh-oh, no, cow, hi, more, and Dad.
7 comments:
Way to go Landon. Pretty soon he is going to give you lots of words. That is so fun watching the kids learn and listen to what they think and then trying to understand them. Good luck in the future.
That was really cute!! I thought he threw in a few "quacks". You are right he never talks that much when we are around.
I've heard uh-oh a lot...now car! He just doesn't like performing on cue, ever, but still so cute.
Oh look at him go. All you need to do is mention to a dr that you are worried about something and they seem to turn right around don't they? I sure do love you little man!!
He is SO CUTE!!
Great job Landon! I knew he had it in him. Way do kids not perform on que? Oh well, I guess that is what video cameras are for. So that you can show everyone that he can say lots. Just not for anyone else to hear.
I think he likes cars! Cute!!
Post a Comment