While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
LOL the kid looks great in a hat! too bad he won't keep them on!
Too Cute!! I love hats on kids. Too bad Cecely won't keep hers on long enough!!
Just think how cute "Mickey Mouse" ears would look on him! Can't wait to go to Disneyland with all of you next year!
He is so cute I just want to kiss him. One day you will be begging him to take a hat off at the dinner table and you will think back to this. I LOVE YOU LANDON!!!
Love it! he looks great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOL the kid looks great in a hat! too bad he won't keep them on!
Too Cute!! I love hats on kids. Too bad Cecely won't keep hers on long enough!!
Just think how cute "Mickey Mouse" ears would look on him! Can't wait to go to Disneyland with all of you next year!
He is so cute I just want to kiss him. One day you will be begging him to take a hat off at the dinner table and you will think back to this. I LOVE YOU LANDON!!!
Love it! he looks great!
Post a Comment