While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
It's About Love
Make sure you read The Gift of Adoption in the February 2009 Ensign. The article talks about adoption from the perspective of: a birth mother, a birth father, a birth grandparent, and a child. Adoption really is all about love.
Stacie - I love that! It's nice to hear from a birth mm, I don't know that we often get to hear from them. I may post that on my facebook. It's like we always get the question 'why did you decide to adopt?', to which I have no easy answer, and people don't understand that. What a brave young woman and a great video clip. Thanks!
Wow you guys what a great video!! Adoption is a ripple effect and I know it has changed the way I view adoption. I was always in support of it, but now I can not imagine life without Landon! Those willing to place their babies up for adoption are truly the most un-selfish people!
I just read an article about adoption...how only one percent of pregnant women choose adoption. I think that one percent are pretty special people, just as the video shows. We certainly are blessed as a family!
I completely agree!! Adoption has changed our lives. I remember going to a workshop with you and Eric when Adam was out of town and from there the rest is history. I can't imagine life without my Aislynn. Sometimes I forget she is adopted. Thank goodness Heavenly Father has provided a plan B. Love you guys!!!
adoption has really changed my life. I love Landen. I cannot imagine our family being complete without him. What a wonderful boy. It is fun to see him growing up.
7 comments:
It's nice to see a video that says it like it is :-)Thanks for posting it and let others know that it really is all about Love~
I sure love you guys
Stacie - I love that! It's nice to hear from a birth mm, I don't know that we often get to hear from them. I may post that on my facebook. It's like we always get the question 'why did you decide to adopt?', to which I have no easy answer, and people don't understand that. What a brave young woman and a great video clip. Thanks!
Wow you guys what a great video!! Adoption is a ripple effect and I know it has changed the way I view adoption. I was always in support of it, but now I can not imagine life without Landon! Those willing to place their babies up for adoption are truly the most un-selfish people!
I just read an article about adoption...how only one percent of pregnant women choose adoption. I think that one percent are pretty special people, just as the video shows. We certainly are blessed as a family!
I am so grateful for those women that love their child enough to give them more. Our family with out Landon just wouldn't be the same. Thank you Lori.
I completely agree!! Adoption has changed our lives. I remember going to a workshop with you and Eric when Adam was out of town and from there the rest is history. I can't imagine life without my Aislynn. Sometimes I forget she is adopted. Thank goodness Heavenly Father has provided a plan B. Love you guys!!!
adoption has really changed my life. I love Landen. I cannot imagine our family being complete without him. What a wonderful boy. It is fun to see him growing up.
Post a Comment