While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
I found them when I gathered a load of laundry! Luckily they didn't go through a cyle! He looks so handsome in glasses! I was in the neighborhood (getting a root canal!) and decided to drop them by.
Addi loves her sunglasses too! It just cracks me up. They are only two! (well just about)
He is SO cute!!
That is great - he loves his glasses. Way cool!
He is a cute kid. I love the glasses
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I found them when I gathered a load of laundry! Luckily they didn't go through a cyle! He looks so handsome in glasses! I was in the neighborhood (getting a root canal!) and decided to drop them by.
Addi loves her sunglasses too! It just cracks me up. They are only two! (well just about)
He is SO cute!!
That is great - he loves his glasses. Way cool!
He is a cute kid. I love the glasses
Post a Comment