LANDON has spent his time exploring the great outdoors (boy can he get dirty quickly!), learning how to ride his first big wheel bike, sitting by the back door pouting until someone gets tired of the crying and takes him outside to play, emptying out kitchen drawers and cabinets, and being too cute for words.
ALLIE has spent her time practicing soccer, looking for bugs, riding her bike, solving mysteries, playing with friends, reading books, injuring her finger, visiting the Peds office for said injury (nothing that turned out to be major, thank goodness), chasing Landon, performing at the Provo Children's Festival, and practicing piano.
STACIE has spent her time cleaning, taking care of children, cooking, working on endless Primary projects, tending neighbor children, talking on the phone with friends and family, shuttling Allie to and from her many social engagements...wait a minute. Isn't this supposed to be summer vacation? I guess you don't get those as a Mom. Oh, I guess one exciting thing did happen to me. Eric and I were playing whiffle ball baseball and Eric nailed me in the face. Lucky for me, Paul witnessed the event and all he could say is "why didn't you duck?". Thanks for the moral support, bro.
ERIC has spent his time working, going to school (this is supposedly the last summer EVER!), riding horses, doing scouts, being a young women's camp leader (strange, but true), trying to convince Stacie that a natural gas vehicle is a practical purchase, refining his plan to become a millionaire, and maintaining the yard.
AS A FAMILY we have enjoyed playing at the park, lounging around in the cool basement, snuggling up in winter clothing when the temperatures nose dive, denying that a "regular" bedtime exists, watching movies, and being together more than ever.
FINALLY, HERE ARE A BUNCH OF PICTURES. I FIGURED THAT THIS POST WASN'T LONG ENOUGH YET.
Landon's so excited about Allie's concert he can barely contain himself.

Allie loves to sing!

Eric was impressed by Allie's concentration. She is a pretty good little whiffle ball player.

Landon just wants to eat the bat.

And the FHE treats Allie picked out.





Preparing for a bike ride.

Lovin' the "big boy" bike!


Landon's got to keep an eye out for his big sister sneaking up behind him!

I still can't believe that Kristy and I agreed to let our babies be put on the horses. Landon thought the horses were pretty cool...from a distance. He would chase them until they got too close and then he wasn't sure what to think of them.






5 comments:
What cute pics you have and sounds like all is well and normal at the swain house.
What a fun summer you are having! Sorry about your face and the comment by "my little boy" (sounds just like him though!).
Wow what a lot of pictures. The kids look like they are having fun. Thanks for sharing.
Stacie, those pics are so cute. Your kids are so beautiful. Landon looks like a little thinker. He loves to think about getting into everything. I have one of those on my hands. I love your family outings. I miss that neighborhood!!!
You sound very busy, and like you are having a lot of fun. Your kids are so cute. I love little Landon. He is just so adorable. He is getting so big. Kids grow up so fast.
Post a Comment