Friday, June 13, 2008

Summer Field Trip Week 2--BYU Duck Pond

Disclaimer: I know that I tend to post a lot and that when I do post, I often include a lot of pictures. I thought that I might mention why. This blog is intended to serve multiple purposes, one of the most important being a place where we can keep a record of events and activities. So with that in mind, here it goes...

Last week for our first Summer field trip, we were supposed to go and feed the ducks at the BYU Duck Pond. It rained really hard that day and we were in our winter gear to keep warm inside the house so we decided an outdoor activity was not a good idea. We opted instead to visit some local pet stores and try the Duck Pond this week. Thankfully the weather seems to finally be turning around! We had a fun time at the Duck Pond with the Hakes and the Monte & Shannon Swain family.
Photobucket
LANDON HAD AN OBSESSION WITH THIS YOUNG LITTLE DUCK. HE CHASED IT ALL OVER.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
ALLIE FOUND A TURTLE.
Photobucket
AND THEN WE FOUND A BUNCH OF TURTLES.
Photobucket
LANDON LOVED TAKING ISAAC & JOSEPH'S HATS. THEY WERE KIND ENOUGH TO SHARE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AUNT SHAN WATCHED LANDON SO I COULD WATCH ALLIE & LARKIN'S DANCE MOVES.
Photobucket
Photobucket
ISAAC LOVES TO HOLD LANDON. LANDON LOVES BEING HELD LESS AND LESS ALL THE TIME.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Marci said...

That is so sweet. I love to see all the pictures so I don't think you need a disclamier. I think I need to get in some of those pictures. Maybe another few days to get over the latest and greatest bug and we can all get together!

Poppy said...

The trip looked like it was a lot of fun. Keep the pictures coming. Have fun.

Jennilee said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Unfortunaley your pictures didn't show up on my computer. I don't know why. Maybe Paul can fix it and I can see the cute pictures.

I love that park. Kambree tries to chase the ducks too. She is a little bit faster then Landon, so I try not to let her chase them. It isn't easy though. There must be something about chasing something smaller then you that is fun.