- I slept in until 8 am today. It gets better...the kids slept until I woke them up at 9:30!
- Even though I still make a schedule, it doesn't really matter if I stick to it.
- Time with cousins. We had our first Grandma day this week and I think there are plans in the works for the Toone cousins to start getting together more frequently this summer. Yay!
- The best big sister in the world is home all day to entertain her enamored younger brother.
- The promise of garden fresh produce.
- Warm summer nights spent outside lounging in the cool grass (I think that we'll experience this eventually).
- Meals outside on the patio.
- Children who get bathed in the morning and at night because they are filthy from a day of fun outside.
- Camping, 4-wheeling, hiking, biking, swimming, and exploring the great outdoors.
- It always comes to an end--and by the time it does, I am ready for it.
While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Why I Love Summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hope it all works for you. Just wait for the sleepovers. Then the fun begins. Have a great summer.
What?! The kids slept until 9:30, and you had to wake them? Happy Summer Vacation!
This year will be great and to have such a wonderful helper. Allie, you are the best big sis anyone could ask for.
Post a Comment