While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I Think I'm in Love!
This beauty has made my life better already. I am excited that I was finally able to convince my insurance company that having an insulin pump is a medical necessity for me.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I'm glad this day has finally come...this could be the best Christmas present EVER!
4 comments:
I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I'm glad this day has finally come...this could be the best Christmas present EVER!
Hey Stacie,
I am so excited for you. I bet this will make your life so much easier!What a great blessing!!
Love,
trina
Hurray! You finally have one!
I'm so glad you were able to get your pump!! That is so great for you.
Post a Comment