
One item he insists on bringing into bed with us each morning is his blue blanket. He has become rather fond of it. If I forget to bring it with us, it usually means another trip into his room to retrieve it.


Animals. Especially dogs and cats.
Hiding. Especially when we tell him it's time for bed or a diaper change. Thankfully, he has yet to learn to hide well.
Cars. Landon loves anything with a car on it. For Christmas this year Santa gave him a box of fruit snacks that are in the shape of a car. He wanted to eat them all at once.
Lining things up. Landon has a funny habit of lining things up "just so". He will take his animals and line them all up against the bricks near the fireplace. Sometimes he will turn them on their sides all facing the same direction. He loves to build towers of blocks and sometimes he just makes one long line of blocks down the hallway. He likes order.
Cleaning. Landon is a great little cleaner. I can hand him something in any room of the house and ask him to take it to his room and put it away...and he does it. It's amazing. I wish he could teach Allie & Eric how to do it too.
Milk. He would live on milk alone if we let him.
Hats. He doesn't often leave them on very long; but he loves them!
Amber. Landon really, really, really loves his cousin Amber! His face lights right up whenever he sees her. He prefers her to me most of the time.
Closing things. It drives Landon crazy if anything (drawers, the fridge, the dishwasher, a cabinet door, etc) is open. I'm not talking accidentally left open. Just open. He sees it as his personal mission to keep everything closed at all times. It is nearly impossible to load the dishwasher when he is around. If I'm quick, and lucky, I can get one or two items put in before he comes along and slams it shut.
Light switches. Like all toddlers Landon loves to flip the light switches on and off rapidly and for long periods of time. One neighbor recently drove by at night while this was going on and called to ask me if we had installed a strobe light in our dining room.
Wrestling. He is all boy. He loves to wrestle. His favorite target is his unsuspecting sister. Thankfully Allie seems to enjoy it as much as he does. He is kind of rough. I don't suppose it will be too much longer before someone gets hurt and it's not so much fun for Allie anymore.
Shoes. Shoes are not safe at this house. If Landon spies a pair that have been left out he claims them. Grandma lost her shoes when she came to visit us on Christmas day. We had to search to locate them.
Coloring. Landon loves to color. Especially when Allie is helping him.
Hiding. Especially when we tell him it's time for bed or a diaper change. Thankfully, he has yet to learn to hide well.
Cars. Landon loves anything with a car on it. For Christmas this year Santa gave him a box of fruit snacks that are in the shape of a car. He wanted to eat them all at once.
Lining things up. Landon has a funny habit of lining things up "just so". He will take his animals and line them all up against the bricks near the fireplace. Sometimes he will turn them on their sides all facing the same direction. He loves to build towers of blocks and sometimes he just makes one long line of blocks down the hallway. He likes order.
Cleaning. Landon is a great little cleaner. I can hand him something in any room of the house and ask him to take it to his room and put it away...and he does it. It's amazing. I wish he could teach Allie & Eric how to do it too.
Milk. He would live on milk alone if we let him.
Hats. He doesn't often leave them on very long; but he loves them!
Amber. Landon really, really, really loves his cousin Amber! His face lights right up whenever he sees her. He prefers her to me most of the time.
Closing things. It drives Landon crazy if anything (drawers, the fridge, the dishwasher, a cabinet door, etc) is open. I'm not talking accidentally left open. Just open. He sees it as his personal mission to keep everything closed at all times. It is nearly impossible to load the dishwasher when he is around. If I'm quick, and lucky, I can get one or two items put in before he comes along and slams it shut.
Light switches. Like all toddlers Landon loves to flip the light switches on and off rapidly and for long periods of time. One neighbor recently drove by at night while this was going on and called to ask me if we had installed a strobe light in our dining room.
Wrestling. He is all boy. He loves to wrestle. His favorite target is his unsuspecting sister. Thankfully Allie seems to enjoy it as much as he does. He is kind of rough. I don't suppose it will be too much longer before someone gets hurt and it's not so much fun for Allie anymore.
Shoes. Shoes are not safe at this house. If Landon spies a pair that have been left out he claims them. Grandma lost her shoes when she came to visit us on Christmas day. We had to search to locate them.
Coloring. Landon loves to color. Especially when Allie is helping him.
7 comments:
What a great kid!!! I wish Cecely would sit still long enough to even watch one little show. She has to be up and about and TV just does not interest her at all. I know what you mean about the dishwasher. I have to have Cecely in her highchair eating before I can even think of loading or unloading the dishwasher. She loves to slam that door shut, or just climb into the dishwasher!! I am so glad he is such a good cleaner. Hopefully that will stick!!
Landon is just so darn cute!! I suppose it is safe to say that Landon and Kambree are more related then we thought. They could both live off of milk. Just wait...next it is going to be chocolate milk. That is all he is going to want. Oh well, at least they have strong bones right?
I'm glad that he likes to clean too. I'm sure it won't last for ever.
I love that little guy! I don't share his love of early mornings but Landon and Poppy could have some good times together bright and early!
I love getting to know Landon better! Keep it coming!
p.s. I heard that the Japanese food didn't agree with you so much. Serves you right for being more adventurous than me and tasting Cindy's sushi! ;)
He is SO cute Stacy!! He is getting so big too!! What a sweetheart!
I have seen first hand linning of water bottles on the table. That kept him entertained for a good 20 to 30 minutes. I have also seen if einstines is even mentioned he runs to the tv--kind of funny. But you left off the list that he likes to be bucked off the leg. I could not figured out what was going on when he wanted to bounce on my knee and after 2 bounces he fell to one side. I thought I was real irresponsible, but allie informed me that he likes to do that and after 20 minutes of this my leg was tired and I had to give up although he did not want to.
Post a Comment