Monday, November 24, 2008

Concentration

We know that Landon is seriously concentrating on something when he sticks his tongue out. He often does this when he is sorting things, building towers of blocks, and coloring. Tonight for FHE we had a picture for the kids to color. Landon was totally focused on the task at hand!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Allie's look of concentration is a little less intense.
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Katrina said...

what a great mom you are to have FHE. We try to do them, sometimes they end up in disaster

grandma b said...

I don't know why...but that tongue trick helps with so many things! Concentrating while coloring is important for sure!

Jennilee said...

Good work with FHE. We need to follow your example. Landon is so dang cute! I love when little kids stick their tongues out to do stuff. It makes me laugh. He is an M.J. in the making.

ang said...

that is pretty cute! I miss those kids...time to see them again!