Tuesday, January 29, 2008

He walks, he waves, and (drum roll, please) he sleeps through the night!

What a busy month January has been for Landon. So much growing in so little time. All I can say about a full nights sleep is: Hallelujah! I didn't know if I would ever get a night of uninterrupted sleep again. It's as wonderful as I remembered it being!

Landon has learned to wave in the last week or so. It is so cute. Landon loves to wave at EVERYTHING. He waves goodbye to his family, the dogs, his toys, and even his dirty diapers.

Finally, perhaps the biggest news of all is that he has started walking. He is still quite unsteady but we often find him taking steps without any encouragement from us. We have had a hard time capturing it on video but Allie and I finally succeeded last night. I will post that soon.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Yeah!! Go Landon!!! I can't wait to see all the new things you have learned.