Monday, January 14, 2008

If the Shoe Fits

Landon has the chubbiest little feet I have ever seen! I've bought several pairs of shoes that were eventually passed on to others in brand new condition. On Sunday I gave my favorite pair one last try. They fell off 3 times between our house and the church (which is maybe 1/2 a block away). My sister Marci finally suggested that maybe Crocs would be the solution to our shoe woes. Well, she was right. Carson passed on a pair of camo Crocs to Landon and what do you know...they fit! Landon may wear nothing but Crocs until his chubby little feet slim down. Next we need to teach him that shoes are for wearing, not for eating.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Your kids (and neices and nephews) are adorable. We are having the same problem with Ella. She just turned 17 months and she is wearing size 5 shoes and 2t clothes. She is 31lbs.

Anonymous said...

yeah for cousins with chubby feet!