My friend Lisa tagged me on her blog so here it is:
Two names I go by:
1. Mom
2. Sister Swain
Two things I'm wearing right now:
1. black skirt
2. a really warm hoodie
(Hey, I'm halfway dressed for Sunday)
Two of My favorite things to do:
1. read
2. travel
Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1. new carpet
2. a personal chef--Lisa, are you interested?
Two favorite pets I have had/have:
1. Flipper, a beta fish that finally kicked it. Yeah!
2. Lucy and Sammy
(Anyone who knows me will understand that these are/were pets much adored by my children and husband, and that I don't even like animals let alone have favorites.)
Two things I did last night:
1. read several chapters of the Count of Monte Cristo
2. made pizza with Allie
Two things I ate today:
1. orange
2. toast
Two people I last talked to:
1. Landon
2. Allie
Two longest car rides:
1. Orem to Las Vegas. Not the longest drive as far as mileage is concerned...but seriously the longest drive of my life.
2. The drive home from San Diego a couple of years ago when Eric was very ill. We made A LOT of stops and ended up spending the night halfway home in Mesquite.
Two favorite holidays:
1. Christmas
2. 4th of July (Happy Birthday to me--twice the reason to celebrate.)
Two favorite beverages:
1. pineapple orange juice
2. a cold coke/pepsi
I tag Marci, Nicole, and Sarah.
2 comments:
ok, Stacie, brown is good, look a my blog, I tagged you! Cindy
I got it done so go and take a look that is kind of fun. You don't think about that stuff often. I tagged the people that are going to be starting one because I don't know anyone that actually is keeping one up to date right now.
Post a Comment