
The rules are :
A.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B.Each player list 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C.At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and post their names, goes to their
blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them
to read your blog.
1-I HATE the sound of paper being folded, creased, etc. It's like fingernails on the chalkboard to me. I get goosebumps even thinking about it.
2-I LOVE to make lists. Love might be putting it lightly. I get an unnatural amount of pleasure from crossing a to-do item off of my list.
3-I am the member of a book club that I have a love-hate relationship with. (I love the ladies and yet I have really hated most of the books we have read.) Thanks a lot, Cindy.
4-I cannot stay awake for the duration of a movie. It's nearly impossible for me. When the lights go down...I go to sleep.
5-I was cavity free clear up until my pregnancy with Allie. At the end of the longest 7 months of my life, I had 8 cavities. Yes, I brushed. That was not a very fun visit.
6-I rarely watch TV during the day but I have the radio on all day long. When people call my house they often ask if I have company.
Natalie, Marci, Sarah, Nicole, Michelle, and Rachel it's your turn! (However, if you are tired of playing tag you can be off the hook.)
1-I HATE the sound of paper being folded, creased, etc. It's like fingernails on the chalkboard to me. I get goosebumps even thinking about it.
2-I LOVE to make lists. Love might be putting it lightly. I get an unnatural amount of pleasure from crossing a to-do item off of my list.
3-I am the member of a book club that I have a love-hate relationship with. (I love the ladies and yet I have really hated most of the books we have read.) Thanks a lot, Cindy.
4-I cannot stay awake for the duration of a movie. It's nearly impossible for me. When the lights go down...I go to sleep.
5-I was cavity free clear up until my pregnancy with Allie. At the end of the longest 7 months of my life, I had 8 cavities. Yes, I brushed. That was not a very fun visit.
6-I rarely watch TV during the day but I have the radio on all day long. When people call my house they often ask if I have company.
Natalie, Marci, Sarah, Nicole, Michelle, and Rachel it's your turn! (However, if you are tired of playing tag you can be off the hook.)
4 comments:
So I'm supposed to tell 6 things about myself?!?!? I already gave away 2 of my BEST ones!!!
I'll bet you've got more where those came from! :)
Wow, those weren't very good. I knew those, try again.....
Hey, they don't have to be "new" information. And besides, you should know all about me, Sis.
Post a Comment