While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Do his little legs really go all the way to the bottom of those big boots? Cute pictures!
Way to go landon. He does like books. It is great to get them started early.
Who taught him how to read? He reads upside-down. Blame that part on Eric. He is sure cute! I just want to make him mad by kissing those cute cheeks!
I love the picture of the boots! Very cute! I miss primary and all of you! I hope to see you all soon.
I love the picture of him in the cowboy boots. So cute. I guess all of your kids will be taking after Eric.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Do his little legs really go all the way to the bottom of those big boots? Cute pictures!
Way to go landon. He does like books. It is great to get them started early.
Who taught him how to read? He reads upside-down. Blame that part on Eric. He is sure cute! I just want to make him mad by kissing those cute cheeks!
I love the picture of the boots! Very cute! I miss primary and all of you! I hope to see you all soon.
I love the picture of him in the cowboy boots. So cute. I guess all of your kids will be taking after Eric.
Post a Comment