Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School

I can't believe it is already time for Allie to go back to school! Allie is excited about being in 3rd grade and is really looking forward to learning how to write in cursive this year. I'm not sure why...she can barely stand to print 10 words a night for her spelling quiz. Oh, well. We'll embrace her enthusiasm as long as it lasts. Allie really likes her new teacher and is very excited about all her friends who are in the same class.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


7 comments:

grandma b said...

3rd grade?! When did that happen?!! She is getting so big and time is just flying by. Back to school time is the best for kids!

ang said...

I too can not believe how grown up she is. She looks so big in her pictures! Have fun in 3rd grade!

Dustan and Micayla said...

3rd grade...WHAT? Holy cow time flies!! I remember the first time Phil and Marci babysat her and brought her over to my dads house...she was all of 5 lbs!! Wow--what a cute girl!

Katrina said...

I cannot believe how grown up she looks!! She is so beautiful. yeah Allie, have fun at school!!

amber said...

Allie really is beautiful! I just love her hair short like that. I can't believe your released. crazy. You were all so amazing to work with! Thank you!

Jennilee said...

Allie is so cute!! I love those pictures. Wow, 3rd grade. She is getting so big. Before you know it she will be having boys calling her and going on dates. Hopefully not too soon though.

Poppy said...

What a pretty young lady. Allie it was fun to see you get baptized. Have fun in school. We sure love you.