While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
THIS WAS SOOOO CUTE! He's holding out on us...or he can't get a word in...it could be either! Way to go Landon!
That was so dang cute!!! I love his duck. Way to go Landon! I knew you would talk before Brooklyn.
Kambree says "that's a cute Landon". She keeps asking me to watch it.
So do my kids Jenn. He is adorable. He is smart like his big sister!!
What a cute boy. I do not know why everyone says they have not heard him talk--I have. The first time I heard him do his duck I thought he was choking.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
THIS WAS SOOOO CUTE! He's holding out on us...or he can't get a word in...it could be either! Way to go Landon!
That was so dang cute!!! I love his duck. Way to go Landon! I knew you would talk before Brooklyn.
Kambree says "that's a cute Landon". She keeps asking me to watch it.
So do my kids Jenn. He is adorable. He is smart like his big sister!!
What a cute boy. I do not know why everyone says they have not heard him talk--I have. The first time I heard him do his duck I thought he was choking.
Post a Comment