Friday, November 7, 2008

TAG

It's been a while since I've been tagged. (And I don't think I ended up participating the last couple of times I was tagged...sorry) This time I thought I'd do it. I'm not going to tag anyone at the end, but if you want to play go for it!

8 TV shows that I like to watch
(Should this be hard? As I stated to my family recently, I need to watch more tv! I pretty much had to include any show I've watched in the last year.)
1-The news
2-The Office
3-48 Hours Mystery
4-John & Kate Plus Eight
5-Samantha Who
6-The Amazing Race
7-
8-

8 Things that happened yesterday
1-Landon slept in until 6:45!!! Yay!
2-I made chocolate chip banana bread
3-I cleaned out my portion of our home office.
4-I checked out the new health food store in our neck of the woods, Sunflower Market, and got some great deals on fresh produce.
5-I hung out with my Sister-in-law JaNae and made plans to conquer the world.
6-I fulfilled my calling by attending Activity Days--I still can't get over this twice a month calling. Crazy, but the good kind of crazy!
7-I expressed a great amount of distress at Eric's new idea for a career. Let's just say it involves way more school than I have any interest in being a part of. I think he got the picture.
8-I finished reading New Moon.

8 favorite places to eat
1-Lisa's (or anywhere she brings her baked goods)
2-Cafe Rio
3-Cabo Grill
4-PF Chang's
5-Red Lobster
6-Outback
7-Cheesecake Factory
8-Anywhere on the island of Maui

8 things I am looking forward to
1-The start of campaigning for the 2012 election
2-The holidays
3-Finishing up our adoption paperwork
4-Next year's tax return...new carpet!!!
5-Getting an insulin pump
6-Warmer weather
7-Eric's graduation
8-Our adults only vacation with the Toone family

8 things I wish for
1-Happy, well-adjusted children
2-Yearly vacations to Maui
3-A new car
4-Picture perfect health for all who are near and dear to me
5-A horse for Eric to ride all he wants after he graduates
6-Financial security for everyone
7-Less stress for all my extended family members
8-A long, healthy life

5 comments:

Jennilee said...

I can't believe you finished New Moon. That was a good one. Just wait until you get to the last book. Good work yesterday. You got a lot done. I love the Sunflower Market.

Lisa said...

I can be a pretty picky eater, but I'm SURE that I'd love eating anywhere on Maui too!

Thanks for doing the tag!

Lisa said...

p.s. I'll be bringing some more baked goods over soon for the free plug you gave me!

grandma b said...

I love it when you are tagged. I learn so much about you. Really...The start of campaigning for the 2012 election???? I'm just so glad it's all over!

Katrina said...

Loved your answers. We are anxiously awaiting our tax return as well :)