Saturday, September 22, 2007

It's Official

On Friday September 21, 2007 Eric and I were officially declared Landon's parents. It was a wonderful experience for our family. We are so blessed to have this sweet little boy in our home! I have a lot more to say about all of this weekends events and I will be posting frequently during the next several days. We want to say a great big THANK YOU to all of our friends and family for their unbelievable support throughout this amazing experience.

This is Landon hanging out on the bench outside of the courtroom.

Landon doing what he does best...putting something in his mouth.

This is our family with Judge Claudia Laycock shortly after our adoption was finalized.

1 comment:

Lobdell family said...

Congratulations Stacie!!! Both of your kids are dolls. If you want to see my family here is my blog site. http://keithandjilllobdell.blogspot.com/