Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Landon Is Six Months Old Today

Can you believe it? I am amazed at how quickly time has gone. We are halfway to Landon's first birthday. Allie has already begun to plan the big bash. Eventually I am going to have to break it to her that one year old boys don't really care for "princess" parties. Although...as long as there is food involved I doubt very much that Landon will complain. I have been sick for the last several days so when I woke up feeling better this morning I decided to take Landon to the park. It was a very sunny, beautiful day (but isn't it supposed to be fall?). It felt so good to be out of the house and I think that Landon enjoyed it even more than I did.



He sure does like swinging! He giggles the whole time. When he got tired of the swing, Landon spent some time lying on his back talking to the birds up in the tree.

Look what else he has learned how to do...


Eventually, his desire to explore took over and he went to work examining the grass.


No comments: