Sunday, September 23, 2007

Vintage Allie

One of the things that I have done in my down time over the last couple of days is to look at all of the pictures we have stored on our computer. I found it to be a great way to unwind and take a little stroll down memory lane. I thought that I would share a few photos of we took of Allie a couple of years ago. For some reason she got into the habit of dragging laundry baskets into her room each night to sleep in. We couldn't resist snapping a few pictures when we would find her snoring away in some crazy position!




2 comments:

ang said...

Hey Kids-I love those pictures of allie, I remember those days! I could snap a few pictures when she is at my house***St Patrick's Day could have been a good one*****

Stacie said...

There's always next year. You could even have both of them!