Earlier this morning we had our Primary program practice in the chapel. Landon had the freedom to roam the chapel while my attention was diverted to "my" other 80 kids. If I didn't know better I would think he was playing hide and seek with me. I would get one child settled only to have to turn around and wander through the chapel looking under benches for Landon. As soon as I would find him and try to pick him up he would kick it in to high gear and make a run (or crawl) for it. Lucky for me, I am still quicker than he is. I'm sure that won't last too much longer.
This afternoon Eric took Landon to Marci & Phil's house to watch the BYU game. I couldn't resist snapping a couple of pictures of him in his game day attire.

He's not very happy that I was "forcing" him to hold still. But isn't his BYU jacket handsome? Thanks Angie!

His onesie fits! Remember what it looked like the first time he wore it?

Wow, he's gotten so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment