We have to bring the neighbors cat over to play, too. Allie has asked for a cat for a long time but we have been able to talk her out of it so far because: 1-I am allergic to cats, 2-We have 2 dogs, and 3-We have a pet fish whom Allie believes might be eaten by a pet cat (we haven't gone out of our way to discourage that notion). Tonight she brought the neighbor's cat Cooper over for a little visit. What I was surprised to discover is that apparently Landon loves cats. I have never seen him get so excited about being around an animal--and he has been around plenty of animals in his short life. WARNING: Allie is the videographer!
2 comments:
That is too funny! If your kids have any say, you're going to have a farm (or maybe a zoo) someday. Mark my words...
Don't curse me! I have all of the animals I can take!
Post a Comment