While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Cornbelly's
Earlier today Allie and her choir performed at Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point. It was a beautiful day and both of the kids loved being outside in the nice autumn weather. After the concert, Eric took the kids and spent some time having fun.
Allie loves choir. I think we are in it for the long haul. These pictures are just of her group. There are 3 other small groups that comprise the big choir.
3 comments:
She is absolutly beautiful. She looks so much like you.
I am glad to see she is still in to her choir. I noticed it has become much smaller?!
Allie loves choir. I think we are in it for the long haul. These pictures are just of her group. There are 3 other small groups that comprise the big choir.
Post a Comment