Saturday, October 27, 2007

On the Move

Now that Landon has started moving, he rarely stops. I convinced Eric to help me give Landon a little hair trim on Thursday evening (fyi...it was not anywhere near as easy as I thought it would be). I decided to take some pictures to show off the new 'do--which looks surprisingly like the old 'do:

4 comments:

Lobdell family said...

How is he doing with everything else? How are you handling everything?

Stacie said...

Last week was a rough one, but we were well taken care of by friends and family. Landon is recovering nicely and is ALMOST back to his normal, happy self. Thanks for your concern.

Lori said...

Does the hair stick up more now that it doesn't have any length?

Stacie said...

The hair situation makes me kind of sad. Just when I got used to it being crazy and sticking up all over, it wants to lie down. Now we have to work to get it to stand up...and that just seems like the right hairdo for this spunky kid! I spend more time on Landon's hair then I do on Allie's. Okay, not really. But almost.