Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hi, it's Eric

Allie and I went skiing today at Sundance. I've taken Allie once a year for the last three years - maybe I should take her more often if I want her to join me on a mogul run before I'm 70! Actually, I haven't skied those for so long I'm not sure I could still handle them! Anyway, we had a great time until I had to take her up on a real ski run so we could get back to the truck. As I was talking to the guy that shared our chair lift I noticed Allie shrinking in her seat as her eyes got bigger and bigger. But, we made it back to the truck with zero broken bones and she even said she wanted to go again. Check out the pictures and video!




5 comments:

Stacie said...

Good job. I am proud of you Eric. Both for surviving a day of skiing with a 7 year old and for blogging about it.

Anonymous said...

too bad shes sking and not bording...

Marci said...

Go Eric! Welcome to the Blogging world. Come back to join us!! Good job ALLIE you showed your dad up.

Stacie said...

Dr Mr Febreeze, I panicked for a moment wondering what random person is commenting on our blog...and then I remembered that special phone conversation. Do you board?

Boettchers said...

Awesome job Eric. It looked like fun. You will have to ask Chris about the time he took Jake in Japan skiing. I would love the boys to ski again!! Daddy/Daughter time is great! Cindy & Chris