Stacie, he is sooo handsome & full of life! I love all the pix. He is so happy, adorable & funny. I love your title page pic too! Gorgeous! I can't believe it has been 11 months! I guess so, because we moved March 11 & I never got to see Landon. :( Your family is beautiful. BTW, I'd love to be your blog buddie too! ours is www.jsbikman.blogspot.com. Here's to keepin' "blogs" on ya! ~Shanna
I can't type worth beans. GOOD THiNG you don't use! Landon keeps you busy!! I told Chris thanks from you for school stuff.If you feel better last UV Game Sat.3pm!
9 comments:
Personally I like the measuring cup! Shows the kid is creative with his toys!
I'm still not so sure about those socks??? What a thing to get from his Uncle Paul, couldn't he have passed on the height?
I think that is more proof you got your own little Paul on your hands!!!
Ha ha, you knew it was coming! At least he gathers his toys in one spot instead of leaving them all over the floor.
Stacie, he is sooo handsome & full of life! I love all the pix. He is so happy, adorable & funny. I love your title page pic too! Gorgeous! I can't believe it has been 11 months! I guess so, because we moved March 11 & I never got to see Landon. :( Your family is beautiful. BTW, I'd love to be your blog buddie too! ours is www.jsbikman.blogspot.com. Here's to keepin' "blogs" on ya! ~Shanna
HAHA. What a cute kid. We are really enjoying keeping in touch like this. Although, I do miss my phone conversations with Allie.
You can call anytime Paul. But be nice to my girl.
I can't type worth beans. GOOD THiNG you don't use! Landon keeps you busy!! I told Chris thanks from you for school stuff.If you feel better last UV Game Sat.3pm!
Post a Comment