Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Patience

Tonight we went to Allie's school for Parent-Teacher conference. It was, as usual, an enlightening experience. Allie has fantastic grades and is doing very well in second grade. Her teacher handed us a file folder full of papers to look at and see what they have been working on. When they returned to school after Christmas break they made New Years Resolutions. What is Allie's #1 resolution? I was shocked to find that it was to have more patience with her parents. What?!? Are we really that hard to live with? If so, don't tell us. Our ego's are a little fragile right now.

3 comments:

Marci said...

Ouch, that has to hurt. That is um how should I say... quite the sucker punch. The innocence of children. Gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow...funny stuff. You can learn alot from teachers!

Anonymous said...

ok, that is one of the funniest things I have heard in a while. I did not know you guys were that bad;)