Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Landon's Favorite Toy Ever

is a pair of socks. He loves to play with his socks! He would rather play with a pair of socks than almost anything else in the world. He is a funny kid. Maybe he takes after his uncle Paul? If he starts carrying around rolled up underwear we'll know for sure.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He also really loves to play in the dishwasher. I left it open and unattended the other day for just a minute and when I came back he was standing inside of it.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm all for toys you don't have to buy!

Anonymous said...

Well, that sure is cute. I remember uncle paul and his lunch pail full of socks, underware, and a ball of string he carried around all day long!

Anonymous said...

What can I say...the boy has good taste. And he is taking after the BestOfFour!