I am so tired of winter. I am not a winter sport enthusiast. I don't like being cold. I really don't like shoveling snow or scraping car windows. I hate driving on slick roads. I say enough already.
The other night (you know, the day it reached a balmy 40 degrees) I fixed a summer style dinner. We had BBQ Chicken sandwiches, grapes, green salad, and carrot sticks. We all talked about how much we love to eat this kind of food while out on a picnic in the sunshine. On days like today, it seems that we may never see the sun again. But I know that the sun will shine again, the weather will change, and before I know it I will be cursing the heat. It's almost right around the corner.
5 comments:
Amen!
and I CAN'T WAIT for the sunshine!!!
Then it will be time to play again. I think we should plan a day to get together again this summer and this year since Jenn isn't working, we can add 2 more to our fun! Count down to summer...
That would be fun. I'm going to be done working too. (Shhh...I haven't told my boss yet!)
I like the winter just fine. I am excited for summer though. I'm working on getting my summer bod ready! Cutting down to 4 or 5 dr. peppers a day! :)
Post a Comment