You Are a Colon |
![]() You are very orderly and fact driven. You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue. You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched. You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions. Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice. (But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!) You excel in: Leadership positions You get along best with: The Semi-Colon |
While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
For some reason
I just can't NOT do one of these when I see them on a friend's blog. The internet/blogging sucks up way too much of my free time. Oh, well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Apparently I am a comma. Guess we don't get along too well!
Comma for me too. Why DO we like doing these kinds of test?!
semi-comma for me for sure. I guess that is why Paul and I get along so well!
Jenn
This sounds pretty accurate - except for the no emotion thing. I think you have the perfect balance of both reason and emotion.
For anyone who is wondering, yes, I do pay Lisa to come on here and write nice comments to me. Thanks, Lisa!
I knew that about Lisa!! I have to say I am a comma as well--Stacie where did you come from?
Post a Comment