Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bridge to Terabithia

I had several friends pick up a copy of the last book I recommended so I have decided that I will blog whenever I read a book that I think is worth investing the time to read. I read a lot--it's my guilty pleasure when Landon naps and my chores are all finished. As far as addictions go, I think an addiction to reading is not such a bad one to have. In fact, I am pretty sure it's being passed on to the next generation in our house. Even Landon has started to really love books (and not just for eating anymore!).

I have been searching for the book that I want to share with my book club the next time it's my turn to choose. After doing a lot of thinking, I decided that I wanted to choose something different, maybe something that would technically be considered children's literature. My searching led me to this book:
Photobucket
The Bridge to Terabithia is a Newbery Medal winning book. Since it is children's literature, it is a pretty quick read. I would highly recommend it...just keep a box of tissue close by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read the book also. I agree it was a great book to read. I was not sure what to expect but it was a great book. i really enjoyed.