Friday, April 4, 2008

Landon's Favorite Place

Landon has discovered a great little place to play, eat snacks, look at a book, or just sit and think. It's just his size. We gave up trying to keep him out of there a long time ago. Some things just aren't worth fighting over with a 1-year-old.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Marci said...

I feel like it has been a long time since I have seen him, he looks so big. Carsons new fav is sitting under the highchair? They are interesting aren't they??

grandma b said...

He's so cute. What a fun place for him to hide away - kids love that.

ang said...

He is a funny kid!! If he wants to come sit in my stove drawer send him over.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he is getting around!

Anonymous said...

He is a mover and he is so cute. It is so fun to watch them grow and change over time. He is always moving.

Marci said...

By the way I love the new pic at the top! You have yourself quite a cute little family!! And I thought I would just tell you my joy. Allie always preferred Angie. Never really had a use for me when she was younger. (don't worry Allie, I LOVE you anyway!!) But I do think that Landon actually likes me a little bit. Makes me happy my only nephew doesn't run away from me and my kisses. (Maybe if we are all lucky, I can chase him around the neighborhood with bright pink lipstick trying to get a kiss one day. I hope you all still remember that with Paul and Jaylene. I will never forget it)