While we strive to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
Well, he definately can hold his own can't he. You can tell they are family :')
My daughter is such a wimp...
That was the funniest thing ever! I laughed all night over the "fight"
Loved it.
Loved the scene. I was there and I am still laughing.
So funny! Sorry Kambree was trying to push Landon around, but I'm glad Landon pushed right back.Jenn
At least we know he doesn't give in to bullies, not even girls that are bigger than him!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Well, he definately can hold his own can't he. You can tell they are family :')
My daughter is such a wimp...
That was the funniest thing ever! I laughed all night over the "fight"
Loved it.
Loved the scene. I was there and I am still laughing.
So funny! Sorry Kambree was trying to push Landon around, but I'm glad Landon pushed right back.
Jenn
At least we know he doesn't give in to bullies, not even girls that are bigger than him!
Post a Comment