Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do you think like Allie?

Hi everyone. I thought we'd play a little game. Here's how it works: I'm going to post pictures of what Allie has requested for her birthday gift this year. If you can figure out why she wants these 3 items you're the winner! If you figure it out, you can claim the title of "someone who thinks like Allie", an honor not bestowed on many. Good luck!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

14 comments:

Marci said...

Ya got me stumped

Jennilee said...

I have no idea.

grandma b said...

I'll guess...she wants to wrap it up and give it to someone else? I have gotten her Halloween candy on Halloween and other things that belong to her, she gives away!

Just a guess!

ang said...

alright my guess is she would like to make hot chocolate-hence the mug and the chocolate...The tape is of course because her little fingers burn when she is holding the mug so she wants to put lots of tape around the mug so it won't burn her hands when she drinks the hot chocolate. And of course what girl does not want pink--the pink hearts on the mug! I know I am the winner!

Stacie said...

Keep the guesses coming. You're not even close yet.

ang said...

ok guess number 2 is allie wanted her own personal cake so she is asking you to take the mug and bake a chocolate cake in it and when it is finished she is going to put tape over the top of it so landon or eric could not get in it,

ang said...

Guess number 3 is allie wants a chocolate cake hence the chocolate. As for the mug and the tape I think she wants a new kind of birthday hat--she will put the mug on her head and hold it on with tape.

grandma b said...

Can we just call Angie the "winner" because of her creativity?

Marci said...

Hunter said she would put the chocolate in the mug and tape the top, why? Because it would be fun and the chocolate would stick to the tape. That would be our guess, we are going with the 6 year olds guess.

Marci said...

where is pauls guess, I would think he may get it....

Stacie said...

One more clue...then I'll post the answer tomorrow. It has nothing at all to do with eating or drinking anything.

ang said...

Alright, I thought I got the clue...I am guessing, on knowing that Allie loves leprechauns, that she knows they love chocolate and sparkly things. She will leave a chocolate trail to the mug where she conviently used the tape to hold the mug up to trap him when he gets under the mug to eat the chocolate.

Marci said...

Okay, I got it. She just wants the container of chocolate. Then she will put the cup in there and tape it shut. Then give it to Landon or someone cause she loves to share.

Anonymous said...

She will put the chocolate in the cup and put tape on it so she can take it horseback riding or camping or to share with poppy.