Friday, May 23, 2008

Here's the Answer


I don't think anyone even got close to guessing this! Thanks for playing along!
AND...
Watching this clip gave me an idea. Maybe our next guessing game should be to determine how much our orthodontic bill is going to be. I can't wait to get those teeth straightened out!

4 comments:

grandma b said...

ooohhhhhhh....I would have NEVER guessed that. I didn't know she was into detective reading!

ang said...

I can think of so many better clues you could have gave, but I think she is so cute and she is growing up right before our eyes!

Marci said...

That is the cutest video of her ever. I vote we have Allie on your blog more often. She sure is sweet. Yea, I was no where near right but after her explanation, it makes perfect sense to me!!

Lobdell family said...

She is very creative.