Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Dear Paul

Check this out:
Photobucket
whif·fle(hwif-uhl, wif-)
1.to blow in light or shifting gusts or puffs, as the wind; veer or toss about irregularly.
2.to shift about; vacillate; be fickle.
–verb (used with object)
3.to blow with light, shifting gusts.

And, if you go to this link and click on the audio sign, you can hear the correct pronunciation. You can leave me a comment to apologize for misleading my child (as well as the rest of us who attended the father's day breakfast) on the proper pronunciation of whiffle. Your welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats crap....

You can find anything on the internet..I saw a picture of Bill Clinton with 3 eyes today.

I need hard evidence

grandma b said...

That wasn't much of an apology Paul. Yes...if you listen the ball does go by your ear and say "whif". There's your hard evidence! Good job Stac.

ang said...

I love my family you guys are funny!