I find this little gem.
Here's the story: We have had to get serious about monitoring computer time at our house. Allie has become quite adept at finding fun websites to spend hours and hours on. We put passwords on the computer so that she couldn't just log on herself. For the longest time it was just her name. Then we got tired of always having to stop what we were doing to log her in so we told her the password. When we finally came to our senses and realized that we had a password for a reason, we decided to change it. We were very clever. Allie's password was "Landon". What I didn't know was that Eric had typed "nodnal" in the password hint. Fast forward to today and with the help of her older, more sophisticated cousin it took Allie about 30 seconds to crack the code. Once again the password has been changed and the hint is something that she will never figure out (as long as we don't get lazy and just tell it to her again).
Apparently, Allie was feeling some remorse for figuring out the password--I'm not totally sure why. If she's smart enough to figure it out then I think she's earned the right to sneak a little time on the computer. She left this cute note along with 2 pieces of candy for Eric. I love that she always signs the cards and letters she writes us with "Allison Swain". You know, just in case we were wondering which Allison it came from.

2 comments:
I love that sweet little girl!
That was sweet. She is a great girl. You guys are doing a great job. She is really sweet. I am sure she is really sorry. We are excited for her baptism. that will be great.
Post a Comment