Last night we had a fun birthday party at my parent's house for my sister Angie who is now 29 years old. We had a potluck feast where we got to sample each other's favorite recipes. Eric and I came home feeling like we do after Thanksgiving dinner. The food was good and plentiful!
The best part of the night was playing games with everyone. We played bocce, wii, and dominoes. Because I would hate to gloat, I won't dwell on the fact that I totally owned Paul when I challenged him to a round of boxing. It was pretty awesome.
We also had the chance to meet Mom & Dad's new pets. They sure are cute. Watching Paul and Eric work together to capture a picture of these little guys was also pretty entertaining.
Happy Birthday Angie! Thanks for the fun!

5 comments:
It was a fun party. We kept it going until 1:30 am. Good times, and all the rounds of food was great. Everyone did such a great job with what they brought.
Thanks gain everyone. Happy Birthday shoutout to everyone who is celebrating birthdays this month.
It was a great night but it worries me that you call the birds "our pets". I'm afraid Landon will want to have them for lunch!
We had a lot of fun last night...about 1AM we found out Paul is a wicked bowler with some great moves! Wish you all could have seen it but I'm sure you can imagine.
Loved your spinach dip...it was great!
Owned at boxing?!?!?
My guy threw 2 (two) punches. I , on the other hand, threw like 200. If my guy would've done what I told him, you'd be a TKO.
Congrats on the killer knock-out. I hope you had fun!
The night was great, and cool pics of the birds....I say again:
Am I the only one who can't see them big? I am so confused why when I click on your pictures they actually come up smaller in photobucket???
Thank you all for celebrating with me. I had a great time and I did learn a lot about paul and Jenn in playing Wii with them last night. Ask Paul about teaching Jenn how to play tennis, then Jenn beating him--could barely contain my smile I think.
So much fun at the party. Nancy and Robert couldn't get us out of their house. We finally left about 1:30 wow. Super late night, but oh so much fun. Thanks for planning the party for everyone Stace and Ang. It was great!!
We should do this much more often.
Post a Comment