Today was Grandma Day. I was lucky enough to take a bunch of cousins to American Fork in Scott & Leann's big green van. There were a lot of little bodies packed into that big van...and they were intent on having some serious fun. (Trust me, every seat was full...you just can't see all 11 of them.)
My co-pilot Katie who just got her practice permit.
Grandma Swain got super ambitious and decided to let the kids each bake their own loaf of bread...a project that the kids totally loved.
Landon loved eating his dough. There wasn't a whole lot left to put in the oven.







3 comments:
Hey, bread dough looks like a step up from marker! I can't keep my kids from eating the dough either - it kind of grosses me out.
WHAT Landon was eating something he wasn't supposed to? I don't believe it. Grandma Swain is either a saint or she is crazy....or maybe she is practicing for those babies she still has coming eh Allie???
Yum! Homemade bread...there's nothing better. Grandma Swain is awesome.
Post a Comment