The good stuff is in the first few seconds. Now that I got that out of the way, here is the (long version) video of Kambree taking a whack at Hunter. Oh, I mean Hunter's Easter egg.
And even more video of Kambree taking on challengers.
Lisa, I hope that after watching these that you see what "Tough Egg" is all about!
5 comments:
Wow does that bring back the memories. It was fun to watch the clips and see the kids how much fun they had. That was a great party all everyone had lots of food, fun and excitement. Thanks for sharing the movie clips.
HAHA, thank you stacie. I'm so glad you got that so I could see it. Thanks for posting!
What a delicate little flower she is...she is very decieving with that sweet demenor, who knew she had that aggression in her!
Oh, I get it now! I guess that it was kind of self-explanatory if I'd thought about it a little longer. . .
that was real funny. It was quite amusing to watch kambree that day she has a great little arm!
Post a Comment