I really wasn't sure it was possible. But somehow we managed to follow the Pediatrician's request to have Landon off of the bottle by 14 months. It's actually kind of nice. I find that I am running my dishwasher MUCH less often (although I am sweeping and mopping my floors MUCH more!).

6 comments:
While I'm sure he'll miss his bottle...we know he likes food so I think he may survive. Any little guy who likes refried beans should thrive!
I know. We are slowly weaning Cecely off of her bottle. She is down to one a day, usually in the morning, and then I give her whole milk in the evening in her sippy with dinner. It's a little sad to me to think she is growing up so fast.
Newfound freedom. Its kind of a good thing but sometimes you find you really miss it, like during church. I agree with mom though, he will survive on all the other good stuff!
Gosh, all this thinking that the end of the binky and the bottle era would be hard and the kid just rolls with the punches! We should never underestimate Landon again
:-)
That is so exciting! He is getting so big. Before we know it Brookee will be eating solids and running around chasing after all of the older kids.
We're hoping that he'll give up his diapers as easily and willingly as his binky and bottle.
Post a Comment