Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thanks for the fun

Toone girls. Last night was great. What would we do without lil' Grandma to keep us laughing? (Oh, and Jenn too!) For anyone who cares here are the mysterious Postum ingredients:
  • wheat bran
  • wheat
  • molasses
  • corn dextrin
Photobucket

I even found a recipe it. I tried to find some at a reasonable price to buy Grandma for Mother's Day but since production stopped the price is way too high for me. It's like liquid gold. Who knew?

6 comments:

Marci said...

I knew it was gross....

ang said...

so what is the recipe? Maybe I would like to try it out.

Stacie said...

Take a peek at the recipe blog.

grandma b said...

I think we could just come up with something to color her water a little bit brown and she would be just as happy. I agree with Marci, it's gross.

Anonymous said...

After reading the ingredients I must say that I don't believe I will be trying that anytime soon. It sounds so gross. That dinner was so much fun. We should get together and do that more often. Not just for Birthdays!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I agree - maybe we need to have a night out for the guys? It is fun to get everyone together. Maybe if Spring comes we can do more out of doors stuff.